Kylian Mbappé

Man this guy is something else. More often than not I make up my mind ( for him never coming to City) by saying he is arrogant egoistic prick who will cost us our wage structure and cost us some 150 million and stink up the dressing room. But when I see him play Woff!
Is he worth all the trouble!

Pep might give it a shot in trying to help develop him further.

Man this guy is something else. More often than not I make up my mind ( for him never coming to City) by saying he is arrogant egoistic prick who will cost us our wage structure and cost us some 150 million and stink up the dressing room. But when I see him play Woff!
Is he worth all the trouble!
150m :)

Double it and you might be close.

Pep might give it a shot in trying to help develop him further.

But again will City go for him. For one, PSG won't sell it to us. Even if they do, it will somewhat require a package of 300 million or more in transfer and wages to lure him to City. Are we capable of that ?

But again will City go for him. For one, PSG won't sell it to us. Even if they do, it will somewhat require a package of more than 300 million or more in transfer and wages to lure him to City. Are we capable of that ?

Joking aside, we could do it but whether we will do it and convince Mbappe that England and te Premier League is the place to be is another question. I doubt we will.

The only player that could probably replace Aguero in that position. We have to be in for this guy even if he costs us 200 million. The guy is unreal.

Why not just bid £250m. Everyone gives us shit for spending anyway so we mays well spend.

I would have loved a Sane Mbappe Sterling 3 with KDB putting in the through balls. We’d have been unstoppable.

Still, we aren’t to shabby now are we. Perfection would have been boring.

Yeah. After Messi, he is the one player which makes me jump on my seat. But he is the kind of player City won't touch with a 10 feet pole. And it will take a hell lot of convincing from Pep and we are not even sure about his future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.