Kylian Mbappé

Liverpool have no fucking chance.

1 year ago I'd have thought just the same. I hope you're right, but could we be underestimating this?

More and more players are choosing the PL over other former similar reputation leagues like La Liga and the Bundesliga.

Contracts offered in the PL are of course a factor, but so is TV exposure that gains further earnings. Real Madrid are clearly a "bigger" club but there have been changes have led the PL to make significant gains.

The PL is the most watched league globally by some margin now and this is in part why the La Liga president whinges on about us every 2 seconds.

Less educated PL fans express misinformed frustration when a Serie A club sells a player on the cheap to a La Liga side and then a similar player gets sold from Serie A for a massive markup to a PL club. They a HG players are sold for ridiculous over the odds prices because of top clubs struggling to find HG players that can fit into their teams given the pressure to win over developing due to the money at stake (we see this in other forms across the PL).

Liverpool are a more attractive side than even 1 year ago. Thiago would not have joined them 2 or 3 seasons ago. They are an attacking side with a large, passionate global fanbase regardless and the most successful current club other than us in the PL of late.

Also, Klopp is not going anywhere. We don't know that with Pep, but we know PSG will never sell to us anyway.

Their attacking players are getting older so there could be room, but that could also be a deterrent.

We shall see.

1 year ago I'd have thought just the same. I hope you're right, but could we be underestimating this?

More and more players are choosing the PL over other former similar reputation leagues like La Liga and the Bundesliga.

Contracts offered in the PL are of course a factor, but so is TV exposure that gains further earnings. Real Madrid are clearly a "bigger" club but there have been changes have led the PL to make significant gains.

The PL is the most watched league globally by some margin now and this is in part why the La Liga president whinges on about us every 2 seconds.

Less educated PL fans express misinformed frustration when a Serie A club sells a player on the cheap to a La Liga side and then a similar player gets sold from Serie A for a massive markup to a PL club. They a HG players are sold for ridiculous over the odds prices because of top clubs struggling to find HG players that can fit into their teams given the pressure to win over developing due to the money at stake (we see this in other forms across the PL).

Liverpool are a more attractive side than even 1 year ago. Thiago would not have joined them 2 or 3 seasons ago. They are an attacking side with a large, passionate global fanbase regardless and the most successful current club other than us in the PL of late.

Also, Klopp is not going anywhere. We don't know that with Pep, but we know PSG will never sell to us anyway.

Their attacking players are getting older so there could be room, but that could also be a deterrent.

We shall see.

YNWA. Mbappe will not be be playing for a Premier League club.

Give the state of that PSG performance last night,club morale is clearly on its arse.......it might be the right time to test the water?

The scousers can have him IMO, maybe I am just unlucky but the few times I have watched him he's been as consistent as the British weather. It's not that he's crap he obviously isn't but he is for the money he's being touted for.

tu ne marches jamais seul - Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.