Kylian Mbappé

Neymar apparently wants to leave, and would probably cost a little more than Mbappe, so I would think it`s more realistic to sell Neymar. They also have Guedes, Draxler, Rabiot, Pastore etc. they could sell. Can`t see Mbappe to City happening. Don`t think PSG would be willing to sell him for less than they bought him for, and I can`t see us spending 150m+ on him

Neymar is pushing for the move if reports are to be believed and I'd be very surprised if Ronaldo was at Real next season so Mbappe to City looks highly unlikely this summer..

Might be a very stupid question, but there is no way UEFA can stop PSG from signing Mbappe permanently, right?

Might be a very stupid question, but there is no way UEFA can stop PSG from signing Mbappe permanently, right?
I think they can't. But we don't know the details of his contract. For example, he could have put in a release clause activating if PSG don't participate in CL for whatever reason.

There’s not a chance in hell that Qatar-owned PSG would sell one of their prize assets to Abu Dhabi-owned City - the 2 countries are in an economic and diplomatic war

There’s not a chance in hell that Qatar-owned PSG would sell one of their prize assets to Abu Dhabi-owned City - the 2 countries are in an economic and diplomatic war
I'd be inclined to agree with this. There are bigger things than football at force here.

Fixed that for you.
I guess you aren't really informed about the transfer game and how reliable Duncan Castles is, despite his obvious slander and hate towards City and Pep.

Castles is a twat, and steals a living, but he does have good info on transfers often, it's part and parcel of living inside Jorge Mendes' rectum.

Bale and Ronaldo intimating they might leave Real last night, Mbappé could easily replace one of them.

Who are PSG's shirt sponsor? The sponsor with the most visibility worldwide?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.