Kylian Mbappé

The lack of self awareness from Madrid/LaLiga/Tebas here is epic...they look a complete joke and its literally spoilt child foot stamping.

Although i dont mind PSG being investigated tbh. I always felt they get off scott free while we were vilified for being legitimately well run. French league money cannot sustain this level of expenditure in any kind of legit way. We can by dominating in the biggest league in the world.

Last edited:
The lack of self awareness from Madrid/LaLiga/Tebas here is epic...they look a complete joke.

Although i dont mind PSG being investigated tbh. I always felt they got off scott free while we were vilified for being legitimately well run.
If I recall, they actually got off on a time-barring technicality during the investigation process. But I will readily accept I might be wrong about this and they may also like us not have done anything breaking the rules anyhow.

Our Haaland announcement vid should be better than this

absolutely not and in fact I would love nothing more than a dry announcement video, just to highlight the contradictions between a club that's run correctly and a club that acts on the whims of their star player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.