Kylian Mbappé

Bernardo: prefers to play on the right and drift infield.
Sterling: prefers to play on the right and drift infield (despite being right-footed)
Sane: Has been fantasic on the left this season providing width but prefers to play on the right and drift infield

And......

Mahrez: prefers to play on the right and drift inside.

My concern is we are going to end up with 4 players who prefer playing on the right and none who prefer to play on the left. Martial would at least offer something different. I think Sane on the left has been great for his development as a player, and great for us in terms of stretching the pitch in Mendy's absence but he played as an inverted winger at schalke and that is his preferred position.

Silva will probably go into midfield, Sterling up front and Sane wherever he likes

Either way, buying Martial will solve nothing for a variety of reasons. One being that he is a bang average mard arse and will be found out once and for all as soon as a team is daft enough to play him in 15 games straight

Just because BDH disagrees with you, it doesn't mean that you have to respond with personal insults.

Your post does read that you consider him to be the equal or better than any other CB of this generation. Though this might be a misunderstanding due to English not being your first/native language (not idiom).

Just because you are Brazilian, it doesn't mean you have too take offence when somebody doesn't rate a Brazilian player quite as highly as you do.

Not many Brazilians who don't speak a lot of English can grasp the term "giant donkey" either lol

English is not my first idiom. But in your case i suspect is just low iq.

I said if someone like Marquinhos is not considered wc, there is no wc CB in this generation. How you jump from that phrase to say i'm calling him "best of his generation", "Einstein"?

I'm afraid to ask you who you think is a wc CB..probably some giant donkey who can't complete a pass, or someone who costs 12 points every league but scores some heads in big games.

If Marquinhos ≠ World Class means that there are 0 World Class CBs in his generation, then you are clearly implying that Marquinhos ≥ Every other CB in his generation. It's really basic logic to be honest.

I read that he wanted to stay in France so PSG was logical especially since he grew up in Paris. If PSG have to sell him, there's only two places I can see him going. And only one of them has Pep as manager.

Bernardo: prefers to play on the right and drift infield.
Sterling: prefers to play on the right and drift infield (despite being right-footed)
Sane: Has been fantasic on the left this season providing width but prefers to play on the right and drift infield

And......

Mahrez: prefers to play on the right and drift inside.

My concern is we are going to end up with 4 players who prefer playing on the right and none who prefer to play on the left. Martial would at least offer something different. I think Sane on the left has been great for his development as a player, and great for us in terms of stretching the pitch in Mendy's absence but he played as an inverted winger at schalke and that is his preferred position.

Mahrez has a good long range shot, which is great, but other than that he only seems to add more if the same as what we already have.
too bad we don'y have that sancho guy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.