Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

The egos in that dressing room will make it explode, vinicius, bellingham and mbappe all truly believe that they are the best player to ever pull on a pair of boots and it will be toxic beyond belief.
They have one of the best managers of all time at sorting ego's.

will say it on record that Vinicius JR is a better player than mbappe.
Imagine vini down our left flank and Doku on the right and haaland down the middle? Would be frightening !!

I cannot stand mbappe… he has a poor attitude and I hope his career goes down the same path of pogba…..

I, also, think Mbappe's attitude stinks but, talent wise, he is sensational. Such a pity that his ego will mean he will never reach his full potential.

Mbappe plays in Vinicius' position, doesn't he?

And the way Vini played on Wednesday he is the main man. This arrival might be a Rodney moment.

Ronaldo and Bale springs to mind, maybe they could swap positions around every now and then but considering Mbappe's ego I can see VJ being frozen out.

Weird that RM would risk that IMO.

Carlo have been playing a little 4-2-3-1 lately, i can see them play that formation when all is fit, most likely they will sign Luciano Rodriguez from Liverpool Montevideo. So they will be covered on wings as well, so for we see if they buy Joselu.

Last edited:
Carlo have been playing a little 4-2-3-1 lately, i can see them play that formation when all is fit, most likely they will sign Luciano Rodriguez from Liverpool Montevideo. So they will be covered on wings as well, so for we see if they buy Joselu.
Where does St Jude fit in? Is the 1 Mbappe? Who plays on the left?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.