Kylian Mbappé

Hazard is in the same bracket as Aguero, De Bruyne and Silva.
That was. Before the neymar transfer mate. We got them at very good prices. Which is a good job as we would be struggling to get them now. Think we should move for pjanic at £65mill plus because if we don’t strengthen that def mid position it could fuck us if ferdy gets injured. Don’t care what people say Delph cannot cover what ferdy does all season

Think we should move for pjanic at £65mill plus because if we don’t strengthen that def mid position it could fuck us if ferdy gets injured. Don’t care what people say Delph cannot cover what ferdy does all season

No, he can't but there isn't a player that can.

Jorginho and Pjanic aren't remotely similar players to Fernandinho, so it's clear we aren't looking for a direct replacement. I think Delph and Zinchenko can provide adequate cover, as and when needed.

Anyway, this is the Mbappe thread so best to leave it there.

Speaking of Pay structure. That’s about to effectively start over anyway with Kun/Dave expiring and Sane/GJ/Raz needing new deals. I’m sure the club would be fine with extending KDB and making him top earner anyway so I don’t think it’s completely out of the question for Mbappe to arrive in a year or so.

Haha, Mendy is such a top fella. If he was best man at your wedding you would be shitting it in the weeks leading up to it as you know your getting kidnapped and dropped off in Thailand in just your socks or getting shaved all over and some bright purple skin dye slopped all over your face.

I think they will both have made there interest known already.

He only just officially signed for PSG if you think they would saction his sale now I would be very surprised given there owners.

Do you think the same about our players as well, again I’d be surprised if neither expressed an interest in either Aguero or Silva over the years and I’m sure KDB before he signed a new contract.
I don't think the historical clubs ever come for our players or PSGs. It's not in their best interest coz they know we can throw money around if pissed.

Barca pulled that shit with PSG with Veratti and PSG smacked them back by paying the clause on Neymar.

Youight be a bigger club, but don't fuck with ricjrr clubs. Coz they bite back like Hyenas.

LOL Mbappe at Manchester? Can't see it happening

While i'm on this, I cant see our club making 100m+ marquee buys (I hope i'm horribly wrong); we never have. Our strategy is more aligned to making multiple 30m-50m buys rather than 1 single purchase, in a single year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.