Kylian Mbappé

Club seems angry that a footballer used them as leverage. Guessing this is the first time Real Madrid have been on receiving end of it.

Reminds me of how we were linked with Messi that time only for him to sign a new deal later. It happens.

Not to them. Everyone dreams of playing for them.

UnequaledPlasticJaeger-max-1mb.gif

Well this is just funny.

Real Madrid and their supporters have never seen the like. Turned down twice by the two most sort after players in the World.

Two bigger dogs showed up.

I don't get how they still run with this narrative for both Mbappe and Haaland after being openly rejected by both of them? Even big journos like Ornstein falling for their propaganda it makes no sense to me.

I can understand why Mbappe stayed, winning them their first UCL and becoming their best ever player in his home country is a greater legacy than he could have ever made at Madrid imo

The laughter at Real Madrid aside. And the Tebas meltdown to follow.

I can't wait to see how PSG are going to get this through their Uefa-FFP account/s.

Real Madrid fans are understandably devastated and frustrated that Kylian Mbappe has decided to renew his contract at Paris Saint-Germain, but the forward's mother has revealed that there was never an agreement in place to head to the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu.

1653150140468.png

this has fuck all to do with us , but I am not ashamed to say , I am enjoying this !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.