Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling clubs sell their best players, this is just posturing to get the best price

What you don't understand is that Monaco isn't a selling club anymore.

But nvm, keep thinking y'all guys are right when you got someone close to the thing who can bring real news.

Don't be too mad 1st september tho.
You'll still have Jesus anyway. I heard that he was better than Mbappé.

But nvm, keep thinking y'all guys are right when you got someone close to the thing who can bring real news.

Oh they can look forward to five years of Mbappe then.

My fucking arse.

Looks a talent but I didn't realise he has only scored 15 league goals. Not that impressive considering most of the opposition in France and the team he is playing in.

Oh they can look forward to five years of Mbappe then.

My fucking arse.

No cause he will leave for Madrid when he'll be ready, no one is stupid about that.

But they can make him sign for 5 more years, he will have a starter place in his confort zone, he will still cost over 130M, so he can be in France group for the world cup, then, he will leave for Madrid. There is smart management here, it's not liverpool or arsenal. And the kid got his plan since he's 14 yo, again, again, and again.
All infos, from reliable sources, goes that way, but you guy still pref to give credits to shitty english papers that got no clue about Monaco.

But you know what, i'll leave, and i'll come back when his contract will be extend, like i said since february.
Keep talking about him joining city for nothing.

Looks a talent but I didn't realise he has only scored 15 league goals. Not that impressive considering most of the opposition in France and the team he is playing in.

6 goals in 1/8, 1/4 and 1/2 of C1.
- 18 and a half yo.

Not that impressive.
an excessivly high numbers of precocity record of both Monaco (where Henry and trezeguet played when they were young) and C1.

No cause he will leave for Madrid when he'll be ready, no one is stupid about that.

But they can make him sign for 5 more years, he will have a starter place in his confort zone, so he can be in France group for the world cup, then, he will leave for Madrid. There is smart management here, it's not liverpool or arsenal. And the kid got his plan since he's 14 yo, again, again, and again.
All infos, from reliable sources, goes that way, but you guy still pref to give credits to shitty english papers that got no clue about Monaco.

But you know what, i'll leave, and i'll come back when his contract will be extend, like i said since february.
Keep talking about him joining city for nothing.

I don't think he'll join City, as Real Madrid will want him. And if Monaco kepp him for more tan one more season, or are not a selling club, I'll show my arse.

He is better, different kind of players, Jesus can finish, has more flair, can assist, is more involved in buildup play, can close down... Mbappé isn't that type of player he's pace, power and deadly finishing great player in his own right who I wouldn't mind at City but I genuinely believe Jesus will eclipse him, players like Jesus don't come around often, ask any Brazilian they know their football.

You've gone and done it, he will go full defensive fanboy mode on you now.

He is better, different kind of players, Jesus can finish, has more flair, can assist, is more involved in buildup play, can close down... Mbappé isn't that type of player he's pace, power and deadly finishing great player in his own right who I wouldn't mind at City but I genuinely believe Jesus will eclipse him, players like Jesus don't come around often, ask any Brazilian they know their football.

Different types as you say, but I would never swap Jesus for Mbappe, not a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.