Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give us Danilo to go with Bertrand and Mendy, and we'll let you have a free run at Mbappe (who'd probably choose them anyway).

I think that will be the gist of discussions if we do talk with Real as reported.

Not sure that works (although it may be true) - we'll give you money for a shite fullback you want rid of - and let you have a free run at the best striker in a generation. i hope not - they can keep Danilo - he's bang average.

Real selling Danilo, Morata and getting James off the books looks like clearing the space and funds for Mbappe

Real selling Danilo, Morata and getting James off the books looks like clearing the space and funds for Mbappe

Wouldn't be a surprise but Morata and particular James were struggling to even make the squad last season. Madrid are heavily stocked upfront, they'd probably have to lose at least another forward before bringing in Mbappe. They've still got Vazquez,Acensio and Kovacic as well as the obvious,Bale Ronaldo,Benzema and Isco. They'll also need some reinforcements in defence first, they've lost Pepe, about to lose Danilo and sent Coentrao packing back to Portugal and have only brought in Theo Hernandez so far. To me, it all points towards them reinforcing their defence and midfield this summer and bringing in Mbappe next summer maybe to replace Ronaldo. If we're going to sign him, it has to be this summer otherwise i don't think us or anyone else stands a chance.

After the sale of James, Danilo & Morata Real should have him and it will cost them nothing.

They sold their bench players and will buy player who will make their starting 11 much stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.