Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't look so much like gossip now, every single newspaper in England, France and Spain, reliable or rag, is reporting it and the club is refusing to comment.

You'd think if we hadn't done anything wrong we'd be more than happy to tell the journalists that, or even if we're spending all day talking to Monaco they could do us a favour and mention to all the journalists phoning them up that we're not the ones involved.
Give it time, see what happens

Have Monaco come out and named us?

They haven't named anyone, but why are we pretending that official announcements are the only truth now?

Have Monaco ever announced that we're bidding for Mendy? Before yesterday had anyone at the club ever announced we were in for Mendy? No, but we knew, because everyone knew.

We all knew about Danilo before Peps press conference, there were no official announcements but everyone knew because it was reported by reputable sources.

If it was sky or the mail naming us, I'd say it could be bollocks. When everyone says it's us, through their own sources, and the City refuse to speak up, it seems pretty far fetched that it's a giant media conspiracy and we're completely innocent.

I don't really care if we've tapped him up by the way, Everyone is - 3 other clubs by the sounds of it - but it's certainly one way to piss them off and make the Mendy negotiations bumpy.

They haven't named anyone, but why are we pretending that official announcements are the only truth now?

Have Monaco ever announced that we're bidding for Mendy, before yesterday had anyone at the club ever announced we were in for Mendy? No, but we knew, because everyone knew.

If it was sky or the mail naming us, I'd say it could be bollocks. When everyone says it's us, through their own sources, and the City don't say it wasn't us, it seems pretty far fetched that it's a giant media conspiracy and we're completely innocent -
I genuinely believe it to be bollocks. I also see the media as being sheep and do not buy into your belief that they are citing their own individual sources. More likely is one has run with it and the rest have followed.

I genuinely believe it to be bollocks. I also see the media as being sheep and do not buy into your belief that they are citing their own individual sources. More likely is one has run with it and the rest have followed.

And the club is remaining silent when contacted for a response because...

I don't see why anyone would be surprised that we are doing this, just like Real, PSG and AN Other. It's how things work and if Monaco want to fire a shot across the bow then fine.

Have Monaco ever announced that we're bidding for Mendy? Before yesterday had anyone at the club ever announced we were in for Mendy? No, but we knew, because everyone knew.

We all knew about Danilo before Peps press conference, there were no official announcements but everyone knew because it was reported by reputable sources.

If it was sky or the mail naming us, I'd say it could be bollocks. When everyone says it's us, through their own sources, and the City refuse to speak up, it seems pretty far fetched that it's a giant media conspiracy and we're completely innocent.

I don't really care if we've tapped him up by the way, Everyone is - 3 other clubs by the sounds of it - but it's certainly one way to piss them off and make the Mendy negotiations bumpy.
Interesting that Arsenal and Madrid have been well in for him but only the 'Arab owned, ffp cheats' are being named!

Erm, we have Kolarov who is actually a left back & are supposed to be signing Danilo who also can play there.

So that's a right sack of absolute steaming sweaty bollocks you have posted.
Kolorov? You'd accept him at LB? He's kept as cb surely. And I'm sure Monaco know. So that's a right sack of steamy bollocks you come back with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.