Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I hope he tell's Nike that they can lick his balls.

What does that say then?

Mbappe has an agreement with PSG and Nike want him with Nike Clubs. Him with Neymar and Cavani as well as Verratti at PSG.

Last edited:
Well I hope he tell's Nike that they can lick his balls.

What does that say then?

Basically, Mbappe and PSG has an agreement(?) He has 10 days to sort his transfer situation out, otherwise he would stay at Monaco, Has something in his Nike contract so he can only go to a Nike represented club ( i think) but they'd like him to go to PSG for the World Cup advertising to link up with PSG players who are Nike reps.

My french isn't very good. maybe someone can fully translate more.

Basically, Mbappe and PSG has an agreement(?) He has 10 days to sort his transfer situation out, otherwise he would stay at Monaco, Has something in his Nike contract so he can only go to a Nike represented club ( i think) but they'd like him to go to PSG for the World Cup advertising to link up with PSG players who are Nike reps.

My french isn't very good. maybe someone can fully translate more.

Ta. What/ who is the source of this info.

Well put up or shut up time has arrived it seems. Still can't see Monaco wanting to sell to PSG over us if we're both offering same amount.

All im saying is. If PSG are actually allowed to buy Mbappe and Neymar in the same summer. FFP no longer exist. Go buy everyone your heart desires Txiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.