Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something in peps conference actually made me think we might still be going for this. Previous to that, I had already given up hope. But it was when he was talking about the Neymar transfer. wasn't much in it at all tbf, nothing worth talking abouT on here, but, I am again slightly hopeful. Lol. Still think Sanchez might be better option but tbh i almost want him to stay at arsenal, for wengers sake. The poor guy looked like he was going to cry when they went down 1-2 yesterday. If we don't win the league, I hope they do. That man needs to retire for his own sake

Something in peps conference actually made me think we might still be going for this. Previous to that, I had already given up hope. But it was when he was talking about the Neymar transfer. wasn't much in it at all tbf, nothing worth talking abouT on here, but, I am again slightly hopeful. Lol. Still think Sanchez might be better option but tbh i almost want him to stay at arsenal, for wengers sake. The poor guy looked like he was going to cry when they went down 1-2 yesterday. If we don't win the league, I hope they do. That man needs to retire for his own sake
Honestly I feel for wenger too. I genuinely don't want them doing too bad just for his sake. The man is very likeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.