Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see Mbappe join City but I also love PSG to break the stupid Not fair Financial play rule.

Let them take risk and bury this rule for ever.

Fair play to PSG if they pull this off. That FFP thing just needs fucking right off.

I see they're also in for Fabinho! Could this be the first half billion transfer window for one team?

Fair play to PSG if they pull this off. That FFP thing just needs fucking right off.

I see they're also in for Fabinho! Could this be the first half billion transfer window for one team?
I thought we'd already broken the half a billion with the Walker signing - at least that what it feels like listening to every **** and his dog going on about it.

I thought we'd already broken the half a billion with the Walker signing - at least that what it feels like listening to every **** and his dog going on about it.

Wish we could then we should be proud we can spend that amount whilst still making a profit without any debt.
Now thats what I call investment rather than treating the club like a cash cow.

They've (so far) spent less than us and were £2m off our revenue in the last published accounts.

But if you look at our sales so far, we've more than covered the outgoings for this year, so with more sales hopefully to come, we've enough space to either buy again or show a nice profit ready for next year

But if you look at our sales so far, we've more than covered the outgoings for this year, so with more sales hopefully to come, we've enough space to either buy again or show a nice profit ready for next year
And the window hasn't ended for them either this summer.

This is so far from the truth.

As is the truth that reports Paris have this deal all sewn-up, is also wide of the mark at this stage.

The Monaco vice-president is on record saying it is for "sporting reasons" that he wants to move this summer.

This gives me hope.
Reports the other day says city had hope of signing Mbappe bcoz he wanted to work with Pep, then Psg sign Neymar, now he wants to team up with Neymar, at 18 Neymar is probably his idol.. Psg definitely front runners imo. Plus Madrid briefed press they want to keep Bale, clearly they have been informed Mbappe will not be joing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.