Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports coming out now that Monaco and other European clubs haven't seen eye to eye on a fee. PSG are willing to pay and it will be left till 31st Aug to find a deal otherwise im guessing its PSG...

Not saying its true but still nobody's stories are matching. As you were.
It makes sense - Monaco could wait for a matching offer to avoid selling to a rival. Come on Sheik, get your wallet out!

3 consequent third places in Spain with Valencia, 3 consequent Europa leagues with Sevilla. Don't pretend that he's not a brilliant coach.

And at Sevilla when he took over in 2013, they finished 5th (13-14), 5th (14-15), 7th (15-16), and 4th (16-17). You can't compare his pedigree to Guardiola's. And winning the trophy for the best of Europe's runner-ups means nothing to me.

Can't believe we would be interested at the level PSG seem to be. I do believe we think he's special and given that and the way the market's gone we would probably go to £120m. Beyond that there's probably a feeling that it doesn't make sense, given that Neymar's fee probably included a significant amount for marketing pull that Mbappe doesn't yet and may never have. Anyway, we can't base our valuation of a player on what someone else may or may not be prepared to pay. It could all be a ruse to see how far City/Real are prepared to go.

And at Sevilla when he took over in 2013, they finished 5th (13-14), 5th (14-15), 7th (15-16), and 4th (16-17). And winning the trophy for the best of Europe's runner-ups means nothing to me.

Thought that was THE trophy to win these days, the only one that counted. Or are you trying to tell me the press are just blowing smoke up Maureen's arse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.