Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understood that we were interested in signing him, but don't recall anybody stating that it was nailed on.
Most pundits thought he was certainly bound for PSG.

Apparently Monaco really don't want to trade Mbappe to their biggest rival - so the saga goes on. Really stupid of Monaco not to sell though this window - still think that PSG are the front runners.

All the signs have been pointing to PSG for weeks yet nothing new has been announced! Maybe he is our second choice now after Messi and third choice is Sanchez. Probably we will just end up with Jonny Fucking Evans ha!

All the signs have been pointing to PSG for weeks yet nothing new has been announced! Maybe he is our second choice now after Messi and third choice is Sanchez. Probably we will just end up with Jonny Fucking Evans ha!
Realistically no way in hell we're signing Messi. And MBappe is improbable too. Sanchez OtOH - I think is more likely than not. We want Sanchez - Sanchez wants to join our squad - and Aresenal will give up on a huge pile of money if they don't sell. 3-1 that Sanchez is in our side this window.

Strange transfer...

Thought for sure he'd end up at PSG... now something has come up to block this.

If we're willing to spend big I think we'd sign him - probably ownership thinks he's too expensive.
He is too expensive. The prices of this summer are unsustainable, even for City and PSG, in future transfer windows. There is no sign of further generic quantum leaps in income for all clubs, so IMO this window is a one-off in terms of prices. The Neymar-price is a benchmark which has increased all other prices in the extreme, and this will not last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.