Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how PSG plan to line up with their new signings. Cavani finally didn't have to be shifted out wide for Ibrahimovic last season and bagged near 50 goals.

He's fast as fuck but not sure RW is Mbappe's best, or even second best, position.

I don't think we are finished, mad last few days for all clubs,

That's typically not our modus operandi but surely we aren't done. This Sanchez one is a real head scratcher though. My opinion was always that they can't and won't sell unless it's exorbitant and my number was 70-75 but then there's that talk about value so fk if I know.

Edit: that was my number before Neymar. I wonder if they've shifted the Goal posts closer to 100??? I genuinely think they can't afford to sell to city again.

That's typically not our modus operandi but surely we aren't done. This Sanchez one is a real head scratcher though. My opinion was always that they can't and won't sell unless it's exorbitant and my number was 70-75 but then there's that talk about value so fk if I know.

Edit: that was my number before Neymar. I wonder if they've shifted the Goal posts closer to 100??? I genuinely think they can't afford to sell to city again.
Arsenal are in a mess, need to sell before buying and so many players in their final year of their contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.