Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
14/1 with William Hill that Manchester City sign Mbappe this summer.

Great odds considering we are actually interested in him.

I think that's a fair representation of how likely we are to sign Mbappe this season. Whilst we have spent vast amounts of money on players in the past, to secure a deal for Mbappe we would need to break our own transfer record by over £30m. Considering our attacking options are a strength of ours, I personally don't see it happening.

I think he will remain at Monaco, fail to reach the heights of last season, and then join one of the Elite for a smaller fee next summer.

I think that's a fair representation of how likely we are to sign Mbappe this season. Whilst we have spent vast amounts of money on players in the past, to secure a deal for Mbappe we would need to break our own transfer record by over £30m. Considering our attacking options are a strength of ours, I personally don't see it happening.

I think he will remain at Monaco, fail to reach the heights of last season, and then join one of the Elite for a smaller fee next summer.

I think he will be better next season and Monaco think the same. He's going to be a world class player, you can't teach that pace he's got.

I think he will be better next season and Monaco think the same. He's going to be a world class player, you can't teach that pace he's got.

Don't get me wrong; I believe he's class. I would just be surprised if we broke the world record for him this summer.

But then who foresaw us signing Bernardo Silva?!

It's never easy to predict what we will do in the summer transfer window anymore. Gone are the days when we would sign a few players no one had ever heard of and then secure a few loan and permanent deals during the closing stages of the window.

Am i the only one who thinks he is a new Henry??
I don't think anyone has ever compared the young black French prodigy to Thierry Henry. It's quite the stretch considering his potential is massive and he's a French striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.