Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
its this weekend

something is happening this weekend something big i was told and the media have already told to hold fire and been put under a curfew
now it could be jonny evens signing but i don't see that being big news well not for me anyway

How do they put a massive transfer deal under curfew? I can understand something like the football fixtures being curfewed under the threat of "publish and you wont get them early next year." But a transfer involving someone like Mbappe or Messi? The press would kill to be the first to break it. Any possible sanctions would seem irrelevant compared to the glory of breaking the news.

How do they put a massive transfer deal under curfew? I can understand something like the football fixtures being curfewed under the threat of "publish and you wont get them early next year." But a transfer involving someone like Mbappe or Messi? The press would kill to be the first to break it. Any possible sanctions would seem irrelevant compared to the glory of breaking the news.
you do know that media embargos happen all the time right?
It's surpring but it's one of the few things every national news outlets respects these days

its this weekend

something is happening this weekend something big i was told and the media have already told to hold fire and been put under a curfew
now it could be jonny evens signing but i don't see that being big news well not for me anyway
Are you related to Rosler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.