Kylian Mbappé

I don't see any of those players arriving at city for less then 100 million transfer and 300 grand wages.

City proved with Sanchez they will not be held to ransom.

City have really matured as a club in terms of transfers. They tend to go for the player who can improve rather than the finished product. Signings like Mangala and Fernando may not have worked out but when they signed those players had great potential.

It seems to me that city will look for a forward player with potential rather then a superstar. For me that means Bailey or Mahrez or Lemar.

If there is something to be learned from Salah is that you do not need a superstar signing. Just the right player for the system
Insightful post mate

He needs to move to a more competitive league if he is going to reach his full potential but he has time on his side so maybe he can wait another two to three years at PSG

He needs to move to a more competitive league if he is going to reach his full potential but he has time on his side so maybe he can wait another two to three years at PSG

Exactly this. He won't stay at PSG forever, but he moved there at 18 and could end up being there 5 seasons and still get a move away at 23

We should keep tabs on him, Kun would be here for about 2 more years so by the time he leaves, Mbappe would be at the final year of his contract.
He’ll of missed out on two premier leagues a champions league and fa cup if he does that’s ;)

Vadim Vasilyev, the vice-president of Monaco, has admitted that the club had accepted the €180m offer from Real Madrid for Kylian Mbappe last summer, only for the striker to turn down the move.
"I remember we were training when we got the call from Real Madrid and accepted the €180m offer for Mbappe," Vasilyev told Canal+.
"Later, I saw him and told him 'we have received an offer that was impossible to refuse from the club of your dreams so tell me your answer'. We never wanted to make the choice for him, it was up to him to make his decision.
"He told me that he wanted to go to Paris and, after that, there were so many details that had to be resolved that, until the final moments, I doubted the deal."
http://www.goal.com/en/news/mbappe-...psg-reveals-monaco/1gcj3sze8fjpw149svpr8yo12h

If he somehow becomes available, I hope we go all out him. For me, he’s the most exciting prospect in world football right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.