Kyogo Furuhashi - on final striker shortlist

25m seems ridiculous. I don't think this lad would even be on the list if we didn't already have a good price agreed.

We have done lots of business with Celtic so I'm sure we have good relations there.

We like to help them too, not just Barcelona.

Very tidy player underrated by a fair few. I just don't see him as a city signing hope I'm wrong as I would love him to be given a chance here. But potentially 25 mil for a 29 year old, that has only played in Japan and Scotland and isn't a regular for the national team isn't our usual profile. I'm a fan he is quick enough, good movement decent on the ball, good work rate, with solid passing and finishing. Will he score 30 goals a season here? No but I would expect 10 - 15 goal involvement as haalands back up. Depends on the fee really 10 could be a bargain 25 is a massive risk.

Can he play as a drop 9.. like late in the games come in and drop behind Haaland and link up. Would be good if he could have that as well at times like Alvarez and not just be a straight backup to Erling. Im less interested in that he can play wing, I think covered there.

Loads of Rangers fans class City as their second team and watch us regularly.
Lots of City fans preferred Rangers to Celtic but they lost a lot of respect ever since they trashed Manchester after losing to Zenit Saint Petersburg in the Uefa 2008 Cup final. I once had a bit of a soft spot for Rangers but they can all fuck off as far as I'm concerned.

£25m isn't a complete pisstake for his overall qualities but any higher then it would be ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.