Kyogo Furuhashi - on final striker shortlist

I think it might. If not, I think something else will. I don't see us going into the season as is. Maybe once Cancelo leaves.
I’m quite comfortable with what we have atm and looking at the team yesterday knowing that Walker, Rodri and Foden plus Jack to a lesser extent are all ready to come in I think we are set.
Signing this kid will just be a brucie bonus for me.

I’m quite comfortable with what we have atm and looking at the team yesterday knowing that Walker, Rodri and Foden plus Jack to a lesser extent are all ready to come in I think we are set.
Signing this kid will just be a brucie bonus for me.

I am not saying we aren't. Just that I don't expect us to go into the season with 19/21 senior players.

I think it might. If not, I think something else will. I don't see us going into the season as is. Maybe once Cancelo leaves.
Have the same feeling we like to have a 2nd striker behind Erling for a season that brings some new situations like CL matches in January and the CWC.

The timing with Cancelo is tricky though, if he waits for Barca til the last day.

Think Celtic, Kyogo and City would like it done.

Have the same feeling we like to have a 2nd striker behind Erling for a season that brings some new situations like CL matches in January and the CWC.

The timing with Cancelo is tricky though, if he waits for Barca til the last day.

Think Celtic, Kyogo and City would like it done.
Saudi window being open till after ours as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.