Kyogo Furuhashi - on final striker shortlist

It’s only if he’s gets this surgery though. He could get that anytime.

The striker mentioned in the media. He after has been described as having CFG links - small doesn’t get involved in build up too much but where he does is very tidy.

Kyogo seems to fit the bill and there is speculation online it is him.
Do you have any links to his name being mentioned? Tried a quick google search and didn't find anything in the media, just a post from a random twitter account.

As far as I can tell, this is a player who desperately needs shoulder surgery which, once undergone, will put him out of action for around four months. Also, while fairly prolific as a goalscorer, he's only done it in minor leagues. Stranger things have happened but I'd be amazed if there's any truth in these rumours.

recurring shoulder problem. Kalvin Philips vibe again. Could we wait until the January window to see how he recovers?

TBH I would want someone very good at headers as a back up striker.
How is this Kalvin Philips vibes ?

How is this Kalvin Philips vibes ?
Kalvin Philips had recurring shoulder problem during his Leeds time and carried on playing though pain avoiding the operation. He finally did the operation here at City and he never recovered to the level before operation. Actually he was okay during the preseason when he first joined. Far from Rodri level but no one would describe him as lazy or slow.

Almost all of his goals are very similar. He peels away from the defender to get on the end of a cross or through ball and then scores. Easy to see why that could be a useful skillset for a team with De Bruyne, Bernardo, Foden, Grealish and hopefully soon Gundogan in.

I think this would be the weirdest signing for many years. I can only see him playing if Haaland is injured, in which I think we will play with a false 9 and this lad will just be used as a super sub if things aren’t working out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.