L.A. Galaxy

cookster

Anyone else want the Galaxy to get dicked tonight?

Don't want rent a quote Beckham winning anything.

Hope they get destroyed, not sure why ESPN are advertising this to a UK audience anyway, I sincerely doubt any right minded person is sitting up to 2am to watch that shit!

I dont think anybody over in the UK or Ireland would give a shit about the MLS. The league isnt worth any shit. If I was a footballer and couldnt make it in the Ireland or the UK I would head over there. Even shit footballers are on good money over there. The players like Beckham , Henry and Keane are playing over there just because they know they arent good enough for the top teams and over there they are all on the big money in there teams. I would expect some more of the older players to head over there for 1 last pay day.

cookster said:
Anyone else want the Galaxy to get dicked tonight?

Don't want rent a quote Beckham winning anything.

Fucking right. "Come on ???????????????????"
Who're they playing again?

wesshaw1985 said:
Houston Dynamo, whos star player is?

Brad Davis led the league in assists and dangerous at set pieces but I believe he's injured.

I have a local team that plays in MLS but it is hard for me to get excited for this match, it's not a very mouth-watering fixture.

(though the quality of play in MLS has improved tenfold the past few seasons, but that's a conversation for another day)

leighton said:
I dont think anybody over in the UK or Ireland would give a shit about the MLS. The league isnt worth any shit. If I was a footballer and couldnt make it in the Ireland or the UK I would head over there. Even shit footballers are on good money over there. The players like Beckham , Henry and Keane are playing over there just because they know they arent good enough for the top teams and over there they are all on the big money in there teams. I would expect some more of the older players to head over there for 1 last pay day.

Henry is still good at 32? he's only over there because of that handball which completely tarnished his image as one of the all-time top strikers in European football

toddluvzgta said:
leighton said:

Henry is still good at 32? he's only over there because of that handball which completely tarnished his image as one of the all-time top strikers in European football

Henry is 34. What he did with the handball was wrong and he should of come out and said it at the time. I cant complain about the handball as there are a number of players who would of done the same thing as he did but being a player like Henry at least admit that you done it at the end. A bit like Yakubu last night he admited he didnt touch the ball for the corner they scored from most people will repect you for it if you say it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.