L.A. Galaxy

Being from Texas and the fact I can't stand overrated Beckham (which as a female, apparently I'm a nut as I should just lay down and spread 'em), I pray Houston rolls them over.

Probably not good for MLS but what better way to say buh bye to Beckham (I can only hope)

SingBlueSilva said:
Being from Texas and the fact I can't stand overrated Beckham (which as a female, apparently I'm a nut as I should just lay down and spread 'em), I pray Houston rolls them over.

Probably not good for MLS but what better way to say buh bye to Beckham (I can only hope)

are you going to the game?

marco said:
SingBlueSilva said:

are you going to the game?

the match is in Los Angeles. There's a pocket of maybe a few hundred (being generous) Houston fans behind one of the goals. Geographically U.S. is too big so unless it is something like Portland/Seattle or Philadelphia/New York teams rarely have an away following.

1-0 to the Galaxy final score.

Seems unfair that they should play the final at home,but then that can happen in the champions league too.

i actually felt glad for them winning, being from N. America and a fan of both Donovan and Keane. also didn't hold a grudge for Beckham when i was younger, but found out he was only a fradulous commodity when i got older. yep not sucking on Becks' cock, but congrats to the Galaxy for a marvelous job this season

hopefully when Dempsey's time is up in the Prem he will be back in the US to reunite with Donovan (doesn't matter if it's with Galaxy or not) in a dynamite combination in midfield

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.