l/pool v arsenal

LoveCity said:
BlueSinclair said:
No, fuck sake thats a stupid comment.

Bollocks. He's not had a good game in two seasons and is completely mediocre when he's actually fit. People see him with the same rose-coloured specs as some City fans do Ireland, living in the past and convincing themselves he is what he used to be. Cole is wank, Chelsea replaced him with a better far less heralded player (Benayoun). Nasri in this very game has shown Joe Cole how its done.
I agree beayoun is better... but not by much... and pool sold him for 6 mill and got cole for free so i still think pool got the better deal... but none of them are consistent... their best performances is great but they can both sink so low when it comes to performance... reminds me really of Ireland...

Re: joe cole sent off

He will definitely miss the game against us because there is no chance that they will win the appeal if they decide to challenge it

LoveCity said:
BlueSinclair said:
No, fuck sake thats a stupid comment.

Bollocks. He's not had a good game in two seasons and is completely mediocre when he's actually fit. People see him with the same rose-coloured specs as some City fans do Ireland, living in the past and convincing themselves he is what he used to be. Cole is wank, Chelsea replaced him with a better far less heralded player (Benayoun). Nasri in this very game has shown Joe Cole how its done.

No again. He may not be Messi, but calling him a championship player is retarded no matter how you twist and turn it.

LoveCity said:
gman07 said:
well Im swedish and i didnt take offence... but its still a stupid comment to just because you come from a certain country you will play for qpr or stoke...

Are you mad? It was no shot at Sweden or Holland, it was a shot at my very own country - England. Because if an average player is English, the media power wank over him, raise his reputation, and he manages to stay at big clubs despite being mediocre. There are prolly 5 better Dutch and Swedish players than Jow Cow playing for smaller clubs.
youv just posted what i was going to reply thanks ha

Andouble said:
unfortunately Torres will now defo start against us.
Well even if we do see him he can't be 100% after the summer so hopefully we'll see the Torres we saw at the World Cup...

gman07 said:
LoveCity said:
I agree beayoun is better... but not by much... and pool sold him for 6 mill and got cole for free so i still think pool got the better deal... but none of them are consistent... their best performances is great but they can both sink so low when it comes to performance... reminds me really of Ireland...

Chelsea don't need Benayoun as a spearhead to be their main playmaker, whereas Liverpool are nearly wholly reliant on Joe Cole to play in 'the hole'

Re: re: l/pool v arsenal

LoveCity said:
gman07 said:
well Im swedish and i didnt take offence... but its still a stupid comment to just because you come from a certain country you will play for qpr or stoke...

Are you mad? It was no shot at Sweden or Holland, it was a shot at my very own country - England. Because if an average player is English, the media power wank over him, raise his reputation, and he manages to stay at big clubs despite being mediocre. There are prolly 5 better Dutch and Swedish players than Jow Cow playing for smaller clubs.
oops... sorry for not reading your post right then... but i didnt take offence... because that is normally where our players go... lol

svennis pennis said:
I remember Barton being sent off for something similar to that and being absolutely destroyed by anyone who could get air time.

Bet that saint Joe doesn't get that treatment.

looks that way as 5live haven't spoke about it since.

BlueSinclair said:
LoveCity said:

No again. He may not be Messi, but calling him a championship player is retarded no matter how you twist and turn it.

the joe cole at west ham could of been but going to chelsea and jose changed that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.