l/pool v arsenal

You know we have seen some pretty toothless Arsenal sides over the years but this one takes the biscuit!, just awful and i don't think City have to worry about Arsenal in the challenge for 4th, i realy don't.

Mastes1 said:
You know we have seen some pretty toothless Arsenal sides over the years but this one takes the biscuit!, just awful and i don't think City have to worry about Arsenal in the challenge for 4th, i realy don't.
Add Fabregas and Van Persie to that side and they will be much better.

Mastes1 said:

Based upon yesterdays performance i would suggest that you stop looking through those blue tinted glasses

Mastes1 said:

Lets not read too much into first game performaces. Or it's Blackpool for the CL next year!

dctid said:
Mastes1 said:

Based upon yesterdays performance i would suggest that you stop looking through those blue tinted glasses
I'm not a City supporter lol, i just like you along with a few other teams. This is Arsenal through and through and i wouldn't be suprised to see them finish outside of the top 4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.