l/pool v arsenal

TheMightyQuinn said:
Great news.

So that's City, Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool all out of the race for top 4 already!

Blackpool, Villa and Blackburn it is then alongside whoever wins tomorrow nights game.

Thats it, we're doomed. The sky is falling

Lost Pilot said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Great news.

So that's City, Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool all out of the race for top 4 already!

Blackpool, Villa and Blackburn it is then alongside whoever wins tomorrow nights game.

Thats it, we're doomed. The sky is falling

It's between us, Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal now. Only 3 clubs can go down, hopefully we can still survive but we'll see.

Absolutely nothing I saw got me worried today.

Livewrpool = largely workmanlike and still reliant on Torres/Gerrard

Arsenal = Dont have a great forward and lack some bite going forward.

Some of the lads already said - nothing to worry about there- great result for City.

Liverpool- probably the worst Red Dipper side I have seen.

Arsenal- Powder Puff

We will take 4-6 points off both of these.

I still wouldnt underestimate Liverpool next week or Torres ability to stick it in the back of the net. That Serbian guy looks a good signing too, as for Arsenal, without Van Persie and Fabregas they look so ordinary!

Almunia made some mistakes today.I'm afraid arsenal will bid for shay.After all i was surprised to see l'pool taking a point after joe was sent out

nikusha said:
Almunia made some mistakes today.I'm afraid arsenal will bid for shay.After all i was surprised to see l'pool taking a point after joe was sent out
Sent out? Where? To the corner shop for a loaf and a pint of milk?

nikusha said:

They'll have to make do with that aussie from fulham. Shirley were not stupid enough to sell him to the arse?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.