L.S.D.

Had a crazy experience on LSD in the 80,s, my mates 18th and about 15 of us took it for the first time. We didn't know what to expect and thought we had been ripped off as after an hour nothing ! We got to town and it kicked it in on all of us at the same time. By the time we got to Rotters we were all tripping off our faces and only half of us got in.

Me and two others walked back to Salford through town and it was the scariest walk ever. We somehow managed to get home after dodging all kinds of monsters. I sat on the bog and just wanted it to stop, I started imagining that my tongue was growing and then my feet started to grow outwards, up the toilet wall, over the ceiling and back behind my head. Totally freaked out I went downstairs to find my mate sat stroking a ginger wig and warning me not to go near it.

The night started off in fits of giggles on it and ended with us being totally freaked out. A surreal and unforgettable night.

We woke up in the morning and all had cuts and grazes on our forearms and there was a big fucking stone / rock in the front garden that we must of taken turns carrying home for some mad reason.

Never again :)

guvnors son mcfc said:
Had a crazy experience on LSD in the 80,s, my mates 18th and about 15 of us took it for the first time. We didn't know what to expect and thought we had been ripped off as after an hour nothing ! We got to town and it kicked it in on all of us at the same time. By the time we got to Rotters we were all tripping off our faces and only half of us got in.

Me and two others walked back to Salford through town and it was the scariest walk ever. We somehow managed to get home after dodging all kinds of monsters. I sat on the bog and just wanted it to stop, I started imagining that my tongue was growing and then my feet started to grow outwards, up the toilet wall, over the ceiling and back behind my head. Totally freaked out I went downstairs to find my mate sat stroking a ginger wig and warning me not to go near it.

The night started off in fits of giggles on it and ended with us being totally freaked out. A surreal and unforgettable night.

We woke up in the morning and all had cuts and grazes on our forearms and there was a big fucking stone / rock in the front garden that we must of taken turns carrying home for some mad reason.

Never again :)

Brilliant that mate, pmsl proper... but wtf was a Ginger wig doin' in yer' gaff?

SteWadda said:
roj said:
I've had some good and bad ones too. Remember a massive spider chewing on a fish on my bedroom wall. And ribena berries jumping up from places. Knew of a lad who took a year off uni after one really messed with his head.

Salvia is still the most mind altering thing I've tried though. Like your brain is a completed jigsaw and then someone needs the table.

I took Salvia once and I thought I'd turned into a coffee table and years had passed.

I took it and thought I was a robot in lego land.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.