LA Galaxy tickets on sale

MCFC BOB said:
Be sure to shout 'GO SPORTS TEAM!' when we score.

Sorry Bob but that's what most of them shout ALL GAME LONG. Sports fans here are really poor for the most part, it's very unfortunate.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Bit of a pain to get to that stadium its neither here nor there in LA

Its shite getting to the stadium

Im trying to hook up where they're going to have the after party in LA.

My friends are big on the club scene and we can pretty much get on the list to most places.

Remember when chelsea first started coming over here and drogba and cole were partying. They thought they were rolling but no one gave a shit who they were - a lot of people are minted round here so they're extravagance was somewhat muted.

I'm a season ticket holder at the Galaxy and there aren't many bars near the HDC. Your best bet would be to fill up a cooler/ice chest full of cans and drink in the car park/parking lot. The security don't mind as long as you behave yourself, keep the drinking to the grassy areas on the out skirts of the lots and pour you beer into plastic cups rather than drink out of the can or bottle.
I would also advise this, I do the same for every home game and it saves you a bundle as it is $8 for a budweiser inside the stadium.
Please feel free to send me a pm if you're going, I'll try and organise an area for blues to meet and have drink together before the game.<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:47 am --<br /><br />We already have our tickets for the City game as part of our season tickets, hoping to blag our way into the City section for the match, no worries if it can't be done though as I doubt anyone will give you any grief.
Don't be shocked if you see random twats inside the stadium wearing ManUre/Chelsea/Arsenal/Barcelona/Real madrid etc, etc.. shirts.

california blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Bit of a pain to get to that stadium its neither here nor there in LA

Its shite getting to the stadium

Im trying to hook up where they're going to have the after party in LA.

My friends are big on the club scene and we can pretty much get on the list to most places.

Remember when chelsea first started coming over here and drogba and cole were partying. They thought they were rolling but no one gave a shit who they were - a lot of people are minted round here so they're extravagance was somewhat muted.

The stadium is in fucking Compton, its a woman to get to from ANYWHERE in LA... I hate going to there but we do what we must.

gymshoe said:
I have seen on some posters from Los Angeles on Blue Moon say they congregate at a pub with the web address <a class="postlink" href="http://www.cocknbullbritishpub.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cocknbullbritishpub.com</a>. My brother and another friend of mine both live near this place and give it a recommendation. I intend to drink a pint or two there..

Hello fellow blues, myself, my brother and a mate, all from Manchester are booked in a hotel in Santa Monica, we plan to hit the Cock n bull about 2-3pm on the saturday before the game, which is about 2 hours after we land at LAX, It would be great if any fellow blues could catch up for a pint, you will know who we are as we all are bald and rough looking Manc's, we are not tied to the Cock n bull but it seems as good as any where to start off. We are also hitting the Vancouver game and are staying in the Howard Johnson 4125 Hasting street, about 1km from Empire if any blues are going and are looking for a hotel taht where we will be, we picked this one as it got a bar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.