La Liga 2013/14

MSP said:
Simeone built top side, strong as rock at back. They made Madrid to look average.

I agree ... Simeone looks the real deal and At Madrid even having lost Falcao seem no worse off for it.

I saw the game live in Valladolid last weekend. Atleti are not Barcelona yet, but they really play well as a team.

It's going to be difficult for them to get in front of Messi and co, but they're giving it a good try.

VAMOS ATLETI!

You've got to laugh at Real Madrid though, spending all that money for the most expensive squad ever and still can't topple Barcelona even Atletico Madrid have won more in the last 3 years LOL

BillyShears said:
MSP said:
Simeone built top side, strong as rock at back. They made Madrid to look average.

I agree ... Simeone looks the real deal and At Madrid even having lost Falcao seem no worse off for it.

On the contrary they look like better team. Falcao provided goals but they looked a bit one dimensional at time with the whole team serving him him. They're a more well rounded team now.

2013+-+1

How about that counter attack by Levante? Put Real Madrid to the sword, perfectly executed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.