La Liga 2013/14

manimanc said:
I thought Ronaldo was in worsley marriot having a ham and cheese butty?

or did somebody mistake him for Louis spence?

utd bound isn`t he?

He's going tonight after the game with Fabagas

Watched Barca and thought this is a rubbish league. Youo wouldn't get a Premiership team 6-0 up at half time against a decent Premiership team,....unheard of. But then Real Betis go to Real Madrid and give them a really good game. Isco scored late and did well taking on a bit of responsibility in midfield. Ronaldo & Benzema disappointing

alanblue said:
Is it me or as anyone else been watching the central defenders tonight.

Last season there was at least one weekend when no two games were played simultaneously. Think it's so they can maximise the TV revenues.

These 11pm local time kick offs will be a regular feature. Which means that a game will start and finish on a seperate day. In a few weeks Ossasuna play Villareal and not only does it start on Sat and finish on Sun, It starts in August and finishes in September.

Blue Punter said:
alanblue said:
Is it me or as anyone else been watching the central defenders tonight.

Last season there was at least one weekend when no two games were played simultaneously. Think it's so they can maximise the TV revenues.

These 11pm local time kick offs will be a regular feature. Which means that a game will start and finish on a seperate day. In a few weeks Ossasuna play Villareal and not only does it start on Sat and finish on Sun, It starts in August and finishes in September.

WTF !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.