La Liga 2016/2017

Very impressed with Torres' teammates for their quick reactions, could well have been what saved his life. Hope he's up and about soon.

Totally agree.

First class reaction that.

Wonder who Messi was calling after another one for the highlight reel.

Hopefully Pep.

Could watch that one 100 times and not be bored , the bloke is a freak.

MSN are on it tonight, ridiculous individual ability.

I have to see this Barca team live once in my life.

MSN are on it tonight, ridiculous individual ability.

I have to see this Barca team live once in my life.

Touche.

Watch the second its embarrassing.

That Neymar chip was meant from the outset.

The one side that can walk the ball into the net.

When they are on song no one comes near them.

When they are off they are bad ala PSG but their good more than makes up for it.

This first 45 minutes has been worth waiting for today.

Makes the premier league look like child's play.

Touche.

Watch the second its embarrassing.

That Neymar chip was meant from the outset.

The one side that can walk the ball into the net.

When they are on song no one comes near them.

When they are off they are bad ala PSG but their good more than makes up for it.

This first 45 minutes has been worth waiting for today.

Makes the premier league look like child's play.
If Suarez had stuck his in after that nutmeg it would have been the perfect trio.

If Suarez had stuck his in after that nutmeg it would have been the perfect trio.

Agreed.

How embarrassing do they make the sides in the premier league look like when they are in sync.

Celta so far couldn't possibly stamp on any of them by accident or otherwise or elbow them as they haven't kept the ball off the floor and they can't get near them.

Agreed.

How embarrassing do they make the sides in the premier league look like when they are in sync.

Celta so far couldn't possibly stamp on any of them by accident or otherwise or elbow them as they haven't kept the ball off the floor and they can't get near them.
They also have the highest wage bill in the world. So in that sense its not exactly surprising.

Agreed.

Arsenal are always lauded for playing that type of football, but they don't even come close.

The football they played under Pep was probably as close to perfection as you can get, but honestly they're more exciting to watch now when they play well. Not as consistent and don't have as much control over the matches but they play at a much higher tempo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.