La Liga head Tebas - latest anti City outburst P37

Domalino is right that we didn't go to CAS because of Tebas but because,of course, UEFA chose to ban us from the CL for two years, based on no evidence whatsoever. So you're right - there was no wrong doing and the accusations were basedon incomplete, out of context and (in at least one case) altered redacted copies of emails. As as also been pointed out Rui Pinto also succeeded in hacking two banks and a Portuguese government department, so if he was responsible it was a very sophisticated operation. There are those who believe it was even more sophisticated and possibly the work of Qatari government departments.
It was definately shady

I've no idea how the one liner got posted, a gremlin in the computer or something - it's just happened again, but I've noticed this time! - but Tebas is causing a reaction way beyond his worth. He's leading La Liga to disaster and his only answer is to deflect attention y abusing the one club in the world that's doing everything right in true Trump fashion. But Tebas is an unfunny Billy Bunter.

Fair enough

Domalino is right that we didn't go to CAS because of Tebas but because,of course, UEFA chose to ban us from the CL for two years, based on no evidence whatsoever. So you're right - there was no wrong doing and the accusations were basedon incomplete, out of context and (in at least one case) altered redacted copies of emails. As as also been pointed out Rui Pinto also succeeded in hacking two banks and a Portuguese government department, so if he was responsible it was a very sophisticated operation. There are those who believe it was even more sophisticated and possibly the work of Qatari government departments.
I have no doubt that they at least supplied the tools, Pinto would have to be Rainman to have done it off his own bat.

Yes. I think we've had an individual who managed to breach the Pentagon's security but he's now doing time for the rest of his natural isn't he? The scale of Pinto's alleged activities beggars belief ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.