La Liga official complaint about City

Self confessed Franco supporting fascist, racist bigot. Very likely we'll have large net spend this year if Sterling and Jesus go. What the fuck is he babbling about the deluded big nosed twat.
Ceferin will tell him to fuck off and go and have a lie down.
Clearly making waves for the Super League - does he honestly think we wouldn't be in it as well the massive bell end.

Surely UEFA just look at this complaint and throw it out. It's baseless and a case of sour grapes from a complete racist prick. Laporta was throwing shit out as well I've noticed during the week as well. Maybe get their own house in order before worrying about who we're signing and how. Not our fault Barca's Messi deal drove them bankrupt, or La Liga can't secure television deals cause their league

I'm hoping our owners get our lawyers involved and go Tebas throat. It's gone on to long from that muppet throwing his mud at us. It's never stuck and getting even more tedious now.

I do wonder if La Liga's president campaigning for signings for Real & Barca is actually allowed. Does raise the idea of who and what he's actually working for.

The worst part of it from the moment Tolmie put his post out that Erling had said yes you knew Tebas and his chump league would throw in some baseless complaint like this new one.

Tebas is a despicable human. Arguably his best quote:

"I am not at all racist. I have no issues about ethnicity. How can I be racist if two of my grandchildren are Arab?

How do these people get into such high positions?

Hes a loon The only evidence of why City can buy players is in the public realm no debt no owner investment Just a well managed club with a strategy that works
He might have a point about PSG though

A great thread by Rabin on Twiter about how far right Tebas is and why it shouldn't be legal by UEFA's rules...

Surely UEFA just look at this complaint and throw it out. It's baseless and a case of sour grapes from a complete racist prick. Laporta was throwing shit out as well I've noticed during the week as well. Maybe get their own house in order before worrying about who we're signing and how. Not our fault Barca's Messi deal drove them bankrupt, or La Liga can't secure television deals cause their league

I'm hoping our owners get our lawyers involved and go Tebas throat. It's gone on to long from that muppet throwing his mud at us. It's never stuck and getting even more tedious now.

I do wonder if La Liga's president campaigning for signings for Real & Barca is actually allowed. Does raise the idea of who and what he's actually working for.

The worst part of it from the moment Tolmie put his post out that Erling had said yes you knew Tebas and his chump league would throw in some baseless complaint like this new one.
Khaldoon won’t do a thing, he’s playing the long game. I think the club have already made it clear over the years that they don’t want court battles if they don’t have too. UEFA can’t do a thing about City, we’re free, they’re more like our allies than our enemies, especially with Cerefin as boss man.

The sad thing is the media in will go with it just because of the bias they have if our club instead of laughing at him when a team in the Spanish league is that far in the shit they can’t pay there players and are 1.5b in debt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.