La Liga Thread - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 87819
  • Start date
Nice to see Sevilla doing so well. My brother lives not far from there, and when I go down to see him we usually stay in Seville. A town I'm very fond of. Lots of character. Absolutely foul for heat in summer, apparently, but I don't go there then.
Doesn't Navas play there now, as well?

David Silva playing against Atletico Madrid right now! Sociedad just scored

In other news, Barcelona fans attacking Koeman’s car after the game:

Congratulations to Sergio on his first Barca goal today. Hope he stays fit and scores many more. Legendary.
Imagine your first goal for Barca is in the El clasico, what a legend !
Also imagine playing the likes of Dest , Luuk de Jong and Depay in the attack and keeping Sergio on the bench for most of the game, what an idiot Koeman is!
For Sergio's sake I hope this clown gets sacked soon enough.

Imagine your first goal for Barca is in the El clasico, what a legend !
Also imagine playing the likes of Dest , Luuk de Jong and Depay in the attack and keeping Sergio on the bench for most of the game, what an idiot Koeman is!
For Sergio's sake I hope this clown gets sacked soon enough.
Sergio was injured. I am sure he is gonna start once he‘s fully fit. Their only striker with quality. Coutinho was good yesterday too. Don‘t know how they gonna get all of them into the starting XI once Dembele is back tho.

Barca losing 1-0 away to Rayo Vallecano, Sergio getting little service. Can see Koeman getting sacked after this latest episode. 20 mins left to play

EDITED : Depay misses penalty, still 0-1, 18 mins left

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.