La Liga Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcelona is coming back to be a powerhouse in the years to come with Gavi, Pedri, Fati, Balde, Araujo, Kounde etc.

Firstly I'm Barca fan but I wouldn't jump on hype that much... Yes Barca has a great future with full of young players they have right now but its still a long way from a powerhouse.. But its a start..

Firstly I'm Barca fan but I wouldn't jump on hype that much... Yes Barca has a great future with full of young players they have right now but its still a long way from a powerhouse.. But its a start..
Yeah, think Xavi will be mould of Rijkaard. Barcelona fan since 2005, been at Camp Nou once Barca - Villarreal (Ronaldinho freekick goal)

Savic being a **** as usual. Two bookings in three minutes.

Vinicius Jnr scoring as well against them which is perfect.

How have Barca only conceded 6 goals halfway through the season with a defence including Marcos Alonso, Eric Garcia, Ter Stegen, Christiansen etc.

Balde looks promising and I’d love Araujo here, but I don’t really rate any of the other defenders, but you can’t argue with 14/18 clean sheets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.