La Liga Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both clubs calling each other Franco collaborators. Joan Laporte went first in a presser on monday, RM retaliated with this video.

I was aware of Real Madrid’s connection to Franco but not of Barcas! Looks like Barca really shot themselves in the foot…

Girona battering a strong Madrid side, only missing Courtois, Benzema and Alaba.

Memorable hat-tick for Castellanos.

We should be battering Madrid.

Girona battering a strong Madrid side, only missing Benzema and Alaba.

Memorable hat-tick for Castellanos.

We should be battering Madrid.
Madrid do this every season, they're a different team in the Champions League.
Also remember Bayern are stuttering domestically as well and on the evidence of our two champions league matches they're the best side we've played in a very, very long time.

Madrid do this every season, they're a different team in the Champions League.
Also remember Bayern are stuttering domestically as well and on the evidence of our two champions league matches they're the best side we've played in a very, very long time.

I know, they definitely show up for the Champions League but if we break it down to the quality on the pitch, we should have enough.

I think the away leg being 1st and home leg being 2nd will be the thing that plays into our hands this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.