La Liga Thread - 2023/24

Sometimes, it’s the environment and many things off the pitch which can affect the on pitch performance. Just how it is.

Girona really have to keep majority of their players somehow.
Premier Sports commentary and punditry style is far better than what we get in our leagues.

imagine Peter Drury translating post match interviews live!

Their graphics are better too.

Premier Sports commentary and punditry style is far better than what we get in our leagues.

imagine Peter Drury translating post match interviews live!

Their graphics are better too.
What’s here is not meant to enlighten but to create sensationalism. I’m not saying the PL is a top league but it’s the marketed to the heavens that it’s the best thing since sliced bread. Sensationalism, sound bites and creating and reinforcing certain rhetorics is the order of things from my eyes.

I’ve watched some absolutely astounding matches in ligue 1, Serie A and others. Commentating (when it’s not Jonathan Pearce) is good too.

What’s here is not meant to enlighten but to create sensationalism. I’m not saying the PL is a top league but it’s the marketed to the heavens that it’s the best thing since sliced bread. Sensationalism, sound bites and creating and reinforcing certain rhetorics is the order of things from my eyes.

I’ve watched some absolutely astounding matches in ligue 1, Serie A and others. Commentating (when it’s not Jonathan Pearce) is good too.
Paul Dempsey too, with his stupid vowel pronunciations in names.

Would have much but he’s not at that upper echelon of finishing. Fluffed some easy chances this season
Stats back that up, as he had scored 21 goals against 22 xG prior to today, seeing him essentially be the only player among the top ten scorers not outperforming xG.

A bit of a case of scoring a lot because a lot of chances are made for him.

Stats back that up, as he had scored 21 goals against 22 xG prior to today, seeing him essentially be the only player among the top ten scorers not outperforming xG.

A bit of a case of scoring a lot because a lot of chances are made for him.
Sorloth's scored 4 goals against Real Madrid, improving a lot last months, I believe he's a late bloomer, up and coming. By the way your xG is not accurate according to FotMob app, it says 23 goals from 12.4 expected goal opportunities:
Screenshot_20240530-155011_FotMob.jpg

another stat:

Screenshot_20240530-154927_FotMob.jpg

Here's Dovbyk's seasonal LaLiga stats after snatching the top scorer title with the final game hattrick:

Screenshot_20240530-160257_FotMob.jpg

Screenshot_20240530-160331_FotMob.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.