La Liga want Man City investigation

Thanks for that Peter. Interesting stuff, especially this:

Manchester City - Deals since start of 2016/17. Can any lurking clueless opposition fans/journos/sanctimonious twats from La Liga/Arsene Wenger look at the following list and please advise what part of Abu Dhabi/UAE each of the following companies are from? Ta.

Goals
Qnet
Thomas Cook Sport
K8.com
Carlsberg
Eaton
Dongqiudi
BNN
Hays
The Open
Nexen Tire
Hyperion
Heineken
Tecno
iTrader.com
Valvoline
Dsquared2
SHB
Mundipharma
EA Sports
Ballr
UBTech
Star Lager
Veqta

Just quoting this so it's not lost on the previous page.

Manchester City - Deals since start of 2016/17. Can any lurking clueless opposition fans/journos/sanctimonious twats from La Liga/Arsene Wenger look at the following list and please advise what part of Abu Dhabi/UAE each of the following companies are from? Ta.

Goals
Qnet
Thomas Cook Sport
K8.com
Carlsberg
Eaton
Dongqiudi
BNN
Hays
The Open
Nexen Tire
Hyperion
Heineken
Tecno
iTrader.com
Valvoline
Dsquared2
SHB
Mundipharma
EA Sports
Ballr
UBTech
Star Lager
Veqta
You gonna post that in rag cafe mate? They could do with the education.

You gonna post that in rag cafe mate? They could do with the education.

Yeah, if it all boots off again mate. There was a lengthy thread about the La Liga thing the other week and I was all debated out by the end of it. To be fair, plenty of United fans were more critical of Tebas than City and the biggest twat on the thread was a fucking Chelsea fan of all people. Asked the plastic **** to name just 1 player from their line-up in the Full Members Cup Final in 1986 and he didn't have a fucking clue which kind of says it all really.

Why? It's exactly why we did in the first five years post takeover. Hypocrisy in the extreme.

Spot on Sam. I do think PSG have pushed the boundaries that little bit more with their backdated sponsorship deal but we're the last set of fans that should be skriking about it. I'll also say that PSG arguably have a potentially higher ceiling than City in terms of future revenues and growth because they're located in one of the most iconic cities in the world with no local competition from other clubs to speak of.

Spot on Sam. I do think PSG have pushed the boundaries that little bit more with their backdated sponsorship deal but we're the last set of fans that should be skriking about it. I'll also say that PSG arguably have a potentially higher ceiling than City in terms of future revenues and growth because they're located in one of the most iconic cities in the world with no local competition from other clubs to speak of.

I think that works against them in terms of garnering commercial deals.

I think that works against them in terms of garnering commercial deals.

Maybe, but I think a bigger barrier on that score for PSG as things stand is the relative strength (or rather weakness) and overall popularity of the French league compared to the Premier League. If Ligue 1 can increase it's global audience considerably over the coming years then that should in turn attract bigger sponsors so for the time being going deep in the Champions League is key for PSG. That said, a player as marketable as Neymar will probably attract far bigger audiences for their domestic games too.

Goals
Qnet
Thomas Cook Sport
K8.com
Carlsberg
Eaton
Dongqiudi
BNN
Hays
The Open
Nexen Tire
Hyperion
Heineken
Tecno
iTrader.com
Valvoline
Dsquared2
SHB
Mundipharma
EA Sports
Ballr
UBTech
Star Lager
Veqta
Nissan's definitely a sponsor too. They even made a car in our colours.

maxresdefault.jpg

Maybe, but I think a bigger barrier on that score for PSG as things stand is the relative strength (or rather weakness) and overall popularity of the French league compared to the Premier League. If Ligue 1 can increase it's global audience considerably over the coming years then that should in turn attract bigger sponsors so for the time being going deep in the Champions League is key for PSG. That said, a player as marketable as Neymar will probably attract far bigger audiences for their domestic games too.

Yep, that's what I was getting at, the less competition they have domestically the less appealing it is to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.