Labour led Welsh Govt seek to ban E-Cigs in public places

Benarbia_is_god

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-26837682" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-26837682</a>

Unbelievable. Is there anything wrong with it. There argument is that it makes smoking look "trendy".

BAN EVERYTHING.

Anyone thinking of voting for labour in next years general election please take time to look at the mess they are making of this country. Education is a mess, exam results appalling, Cardiff focused public spending, hospital closures in the most rural areas. They have even stopped a labour MP giving evidence against the Welsh NHS in an enquiry. I blame the electorate, the Valleys will always be a shithole whilst labour can always rely on their vote and take them for granted. Last week they parachuted Kinnocks son to contest the election next year for Port Talbot. He's barely lived in Wales.

There is an argument that it 'normalises' smoking to children and there also hasn't been enough research to show the health dangers of e-cigarettes I.e vapour on the lungs

Having said that, I'm not sure banning is the answer but perhaps a bit of education around them perhaps not being the silver bullet to cure all smokers problems

What if they didnt look like cigs? There is no reason for them to, maybe if they looked like little bongs, oh wait a min that normalises drug taking... maybe if they were sheep shaped the problem would be solved, you could suck of a sheep's arse and have no underlying social issues.

For reasons why you shouldn't vote Labour, I'm not sure because they nominated a potential MP that hardly lives in the area, is the greatest argument.

Just fuck off and die you miserable fucking pricks.

I will decide what looks cool and trendy and this attempt at a ban says "you can not be trusted to make informed decisions and we know better"
I hope they all get run over by a marlboro delivery truck.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I will be voting Labour in the next election, and frankly on my list of reasons why, the fact that a minority of folk in a country I don't live in or care about anyway wants to ban E-cigarettes is not particularly high.
But thanks for the heads-up.
Oooo I thought it was against the law to say who you were going to vote for ;)
What policies would make you think twice about voting for them in real terms? Nothing silly like proposing to mate pandas with Kolarov to make super Kolarov armies

BoyBlue_1985 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I will be voting Labour in the next election, and frankly on my list of reasons why, the fact that a minority of folk in a country I don't live in or care about anyway wants to ban E-cigarettes is not particularly high.
But thanks for the heads-up.
Oooo I thought it was against the law to say who you were going to vote for ;)
What policies would make you think twice about voting for them in real terms? Nothing silly like proposing to mate pandas with Kolarov to make super Kolarov armies

Not so much policies as they are just the same as the fucking Tories but should they elect a no mark with a stupid voice as leader i wouldnt vote for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.