lack of bluemooners from before 2009

I joined here when I randomly came across it looking for transfer rumours because it was the first summer with shitloads of money to spend. I wanted to tell people on here who were getting carried away that we wouldn't sign a load of players as no one would want to come to us etc (i'm a right negative bastard)

LoveCity said:
I used to post only at Vital MC before here, I think a lot of people would be intimidated into joining BM because of the sheer size of it compared to other City forums.

What about the Bluemooners who joined after December 2010. (I'm generalizing of course!) Broken English, running down Mancini even when we win, Dzeko is the best footballer to ever live and if you disagree you will be tortured and mutilated...

Anyone with a Bosnia isp (or whatever it is) should be banned, just in case.

Stopped reading the "Dzecko" thread weeks ago, had a look today and there are more of them going mental. Ffs.

I post on VMC when I'm in a good mood and on here when I want a row.

Just messing but VMC is pretty sedate these days (not a criticism).

des hardi said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Deepest Blue said:
I post on VMC when I'm in a good mood and on here when I want a row.

Just messing but VMC is pretty sedate these days (not a criticism).

What the fuck is VMC?
ventura missionary club........ i d say it s for sex addicts!!

Is that something to do with Jim Carrey? Sick. And I don't mean in a good way.

It's a very different board than it was when I joined.

It's not any worse of better but has a lot more traffic and people with a different mentality. I guess the fact there are more posts could indicate it's better as it's more popular.

I still come on here for the football but 'chat' on other boards nowadays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.