lack of bluemooners from before 2009

home and away throughout the 90s counts for fuck all then ? goddamn if i knew that would of joined sooner to "prove" my blue credentials......................gutted polystyrene blue i must be then

bennyblue said:
home and away throughout the 90s counts for fuck all then ? goddamn if i knew that would of joined sooner to "prove" my blue credentials......................gutted polystyrene blue i must be then
Well; you've passed the first test. Posting ''of'' instead of ''have''.

Those who think upstairs is unbearable after a scoreless draw ought to have seen this place under Pearce. It was incredible.

johnny on the spot said:
Those who think upstairs is unbearable after a scoreless draw ought to have seen this place under Pearce. It was incredible.

Especially during that long run of failing to score at home

The Corradi threads were funny though

I browsed for a while then joined to try and get a ticket for schalke. I considered using 'ticket for schalke' as my username but thought no one is that daft.
Ironically I took a picture of my son at the semi and TFS spotted himself lurking in the background.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
LongsightM13 said:
Joined when work lifted certain web restrictions and I could sneak on in the afternoon.
I once had a letter published in the Pink Final if that helps prove my 'credentials'....
rag!

*** mods pull rubber mask from the face of a captured LongsightM13, in Scooby Doo endgame style, to reveal the scowling face of Mick Hucknall ***
"And I would have got away with it if it wasn't for you pesky kids".....

Always a lurker but I think I joined up around about the time Dzeko signed because it excited me and I needed to talk about it :P

P.S
I'm not from any of the balkan states, though Scotland is pretty baltic.

And I followed City since I was a kid and watched them beat Tottenham 4-3 in an FA Cup Replay... 2004 I think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.