Lack of pace in citys midfield ?

birchwoodgingerste

after watching the game today i think citys midfield is lacking geniune pace to unlock teams today we had barry viera yaya and johnson and then milner and silva i think we need to add some genuine pace in the team gareth barry always looks like he has led in his boots and against the top sides it really shows.

scousemanc said:
I thought Barry was poor in every department tonight. Misplaced passes, caught in possesion, giving away free kicks. Basically, a bit shit.

But in general has been one of our best players this season. The question may be if he is up to two games a week, may be one of those who needs to sit out every second game.

scousemanc said:
I thought Barry was poor in every department tonight. Misplaced passes, caught in possesion, giving away free kicks. Basically, a bit shit.

Totally agree he was awful, he gave the ball to the opposition more than to his team mates.

We don't lack pace we just need to move the ball faster and make some runs from midfield, something that silva does quiet well.

Let's not be disappointed, we did enough to win, if anything Adebayour just needs to focus and be the player he was last season

birchwoodgingerste said:
after watching the game today i think citys midfield is lacking geniune pace to unlock teams today we had barry viera yaya and johnston and then milner and silva i think we need to add some genuine pace in the team gareth barry always looks like he has led in his boots and against the top sides it really shows.

Take it you didnt see the chelsea or scouse games then.

And johnston who the fuck is that.

Benarbia said:
Painfully obvious after 5 minutes to everyone but Mancini

O look your back again where was you after Chelsea then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.