Lack of pace on the wings

Opinions don't upset me in the least. It's just the ones that lack objectivity and I'm not saying yours do or don't. How can JG be ruled out in total if he's only been played at a position that's not suited for him. I don't see too many on here insisting he's been good as a left winger yet the point keeps being made over and over and over again. But saying he can't be successful playing in a different position without him being given a real look lacks objectivity. I find that to be disingenuous, ergo my "opinion". I'm not in the wrong all. I'm right where I want to be to debate positions I don't agree with and weigh in on those I do like basically everyone else on here.
I agree I’d love to see how he goes central but I really don’t see it happening. Last season Sterling had a go on the right for a couple of games and did well, next thing he’s out for a few games then back off the wing. For some reason there seems to be an aversion by Pep to play half our players in their strongest positions.

I wonder if Grealish would be moved into midfield in the future. Dont think he has pace, trickery or goal scoring ability to play on the wings for us.

I wonder if Grealish would be moved into midfield in the future. Dont think he has pace, trickery or goal scoring ability to play on the wings for us.
Totally agree that Grealish is not a winger, maybe he move there for next season, Fab just tweeted about this guy, I would buy him now and maybe give them someone from the academy as a sweetener

100% he is not a winger but does he have the stamina for CM, not sure he does.

Totally agree that Grealish is not a winger, maybe he move there for next season, Fab just tweeted about this guy, I would buy him now and maybe give them someone from the academy as a sweetener

Leao will sign a new contract and we'll fast track Joel Ndala (who doesn't have his experience obviously but is almost exactly 7 years younger). Slightly tongue in cheek or perhaps hopeful, but they do have similar styles.

We had Sane, but, Pep doesn’t like break fast individuals, it has to be slow turgid build up, sideways backwards - and god help the player/players that show individual, counter attacking, route-one intuition and prowess, this is the elephant in the room, unfortunately.

We had Sane, but, Pep doesn’t like break fast individuals, it has to be slow turgid build up, sideways backwards - and god help the player/players that show individual, counter attacking, route-one intuition and prowess, this is the elephant in the room, unfortunately.
Wonder how good Mahrez would be if he had Sterling/Sane pace. For those who say pace isnt important, Salah and Bale wouldn't be half as good if it werent for their pace.

Wonder how good Mahrez would be if he had Sterling/Sane pace. For those who say pace isnt important, Salah and Bale wouldn't be half as good if it werent for their pace.
Mahrez is a total shithouse. Not brave a enough to have any pace

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.