Lack of urgency in the final 5 minutes

AntonDonJuan

I'm all up for the lovely passing football, but when it gets to the last 5 minutes of the game why don't we absolutely bombard teams like every other top team does? I was disappointed with out lack of urgency at times tonight, we seemed to wait for a bit of magic or a mistake which is all well and good but with 5 minutes left just fucking go for it and throw everything you have at them as the home team

AntonDonJuan said:
I'm all up for the lovely passing football, but when it gets to the last 5 minutes of the game why don't we absolutely bombard teams like every other top team does? I was disappointed with out lack of urgency at times tonight, we seemed to wait for a bit of magic or a mistake which is all well and good but with 5 minutes left just fucking go for it and throw everything you have at them as the home team

moaning fuker

the talisman said:
Juve looked far more likely to score in the last 5 minutes than us, and probably would have if we'd "bombarded the fuckers".

yer never fucking happy are you,allways have to find something to fukin winge about

probably difficult to keep up the intensity when most of the crowd is streaming for the exits

well done traffic beaters

marco said:
the talisman said:
Juve looked far more likely to score in the last 5 minutes than us, and probably would have if we'd "bombarded the fuckers".

yer never fucking happy are you,allways have to find something to fukin winge about

noticed you in a few threads, unless you're going to contribute to the thread constructively and reasonably then don't post, simple as, slagging off other posters who are posting reasonable comments is out of order, we were pretty dire tonight, but keep your happy clapping spectacles if you want.

marco said:
the talisman said:

You're the biggest moaning fucker on here do one

marco said:
the talisman said:

I am happy with that result, thanks for asking. I wasn't whinging about the tactics or the result, just making the point that throwing everyone forward is not how we play now, and is the reason we have stopped shipping goals.

I was most disappointed that we seemed to let up at the end with our defence. Gave plenty of space and the midfield just sort of jogged around with no urgency while Juventus attacked our goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.