Ladyboy wants away-Robhinho wants to stay

east2

Real Madrid are poised to make a £75m swoop for Cristiano Ronaldo from Manchester United this summer. (Daily Mail)

That amount of money is obscene,disgusting and will be the ruination of British football as we know it!
Oh no sorry, MCFC have already done that...

meanwhile in other news...
Robinho has shrugged off talk of a summer move by claiming he wants to remain at Manchester City. (Sun)

You really couldn't make it up!

Re: Ladyboy wants away-Robinho wants to stay

cos he's a greasy spotty faced cheating twat!
did he know where "Manchester" was as he affectionatelly calls he's beloved Trafford team!

If u hav robbies name on ur shirt like that uve been dun over there mate. That wud b a crackin song 4 the swamp tho, Ladyboy wants away, robinho wants to stay!

Very interesting quotes from Rob today about the 'huge project' we have planned for next season.

Reading (far too much) into it, I would hazard a guess at preliminary deals in place for some TOP NOTCH players :) :) :) :)

TFC said:
Very interesting quotes from Rob today about the 'huge project' we have planned for next season.

Reading (far too much) into it, I would hazard a guess at preliminary deals in place for some TOP NOTCH players :) :) :) :)

source :-)

and blackburn 2-1

TFC said:

Was thinking the same thing myself ;-)

Its actually an 'enormous project'....yes please!

:P :P :P

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1106660_robinho_has_big_plans" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... _big_plans</a>

TFC said:

TOP NORWICH players, more like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.