Lahoz retires

At least, this ********************** wasn’t given a last hurrah in the UCL final this week.

Stay fully retired. You won’t be missed.

First he robbed us against Monaco when Aguero got taken out by the Monaco keeper. Clear pen for us not given and even worse Lahoz gave Aguero a yellow for diving!!! We went out on away goals.

Then against liverpool, at home in the CL when he chalked off a perfectly fine Sane goal for offside. We would have went into half time up 2-0, down 3-2 on aggregate, playing at home with a great chance to turn it around second half. Also didn’t give a clear handball by milner. Robbed again.

The CL final against Chelsea, failed to give Rudiger a red card for breaking multiple bones in De bruyne’s face. Rudiger knew what he was doing and put his shoulder directly into Kevin’s face, if that is not dangerous play then I don’t know what is. Our most important player went off with 30+ minutes still left to play. Robbed for the third and most painful time.

FUCK OFF LAHOZ. Corrupt bastard, his retirement immediately makes me sleep better.

Utterly bent bastard of a ref, it's the only Champions League final where in the build up there were numerous questions to Pep about Lahoz' 'controversial' performances against Pep's Barcelona, Bayern and City over the years.
I still think that game wasn't lost on the night but in the previous Liverpool and Monaco games, along with Pep's previous games with him.in the middle. Our players went onto that pitch knowing they wouldn't be able to tackle or get anywhere near as aggressive as Chelsea could (see Ruduger as an example) which affected our performance and the lineup chosen for the game.
It wasn't Pep 'over thinking', it was the crime that we had to set our game up to neutralise a bent referee and not our opponents.
Hope he goes to jail and rots there.

First he robbed us against Monaco when Aguero got taken out by the Monaco keeper. Clear pen for us not given and even worse Lahoz gave Aguero a yellow for diving!!! We went out on away goals.

Then against liverpool, at home in the CL when he chalked off a perfectly fine Sane goal for offside. We would have went into half time up 2-0, down 3-2 on aggregate, playing at home with a great chance to turn it around second half. Also didn’t give a clear handball by milner. Robbed again.

The CL final against Chelsea, failed to give Rudiger a red card for breaking multiple bones in De bruyne’s face. Rudiger knew what he was doing and put his shoulder directly into Kevin’s face, if that is not dangerous play then I don’t know what is. Our most important player went off with 30+ minutes still left to play. Robbed for the third and most painful time.

FUCK OFF LAHOZ. Corrupt bastard, his retirement immediately makes me sleep better.
Also sent Pep off at HT

Awaiting the inevitable corruption whistle blowing, in a few years time

Anyone remember that bent fucker who robbed Forest of a UEFA Cup final appearance in 84.
Admitted it, 30 years later.
Suicide, not long after

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.