Lakey at Arsenal.

Hinchcliffes chin

Anybody else see him at the game yesterday?i bumped into him inside the ground just before kick off,looked realy well in his jeans and city training top,realy top lad aswell,had few pics wiv him and his missus and he was more than happy to take the time for a chat,legend.

Hinchcliffes chin said:
Anybody else see him at the game yesterday?i bumped into him inside the ground just before kick off,looked realy well in his jeans and city training top,realy top lad aswell,had few pics wiv him and his missus and he was more than happy to take the time for a chat,legend.

Family forum.

*shakes head*

Paul Lake ate my gerbil.

He's a complete scoundrel.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:12 pm --<br /><br />Er, that's Paul Lake - not my gerbil.

We buried him in the garden.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Paul Lake ate my gerbil.

He's a complete scoundrel.

-- Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:12 pm --

Er, that's Paul Lake - not my gerbil.

We buried him in the garden.

Bloody hell, least he's recovered if he was able to get to the Arsenal game!

yeah he still looked like he did when he was a teenager! looked really well! quickly became my first footballing idol. remember my first game watching city against oldham, he scored but we lost 4-1 to oldham! roger palmer scored a hat trick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.