Lakey on ESPN

Lakey came across as intelligent, articulate and a genuinely good bloke. He looked pist off as the focus went on the other 2 knobs. Wooney will probably request an evening with nana pat when he hears that cnut from towie is a west ham supporting rag. Bless.
Disappointed with Paul in the quiz where his specialiesed subject was City managers since 1970.
Who was the last City manager to win a trophy? Tony Book.
Just finished I'm not really here. Brilliant.

Top man Lakey. Breaks your heart to see him walk bad. Went to his testimonial and only 19,000 turned up which I thought was quite good at the time (think we played the day before away against Ipswich or Norwich) but looks a bit poor now.

GSW Blue said:
Top man Lakey. Breaks your heart to see him walk bad. Went to his testimonial and only 19,000 turned up which I thought was quite good at the time (think we played the day before away against Ipswich or Norwich) but looks a bit poor now.

Let's hope the club are looking after him financially in his new role. There's no-one who deserves Sheikh Mansour's largesse more than Lakey.

Best way to re pay him is his book and a great read. Only 3 chapters in but worth the money already

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.